Sunday, August 10, 2008

Summer is over!!!!

Summer is over!!!.... kind of ... if you know, what I meant..still hot and we can still go to the beach!! and here are some of the things that I'm gonna miss:

1. No have to worried about when they have breakfast. ( is ok if they had breakfast a t 11:00 am and lunch at 3:00 no schedule was fantastic )
2. What are doing today?
3. It's late you need to go to bed...but..... mama ......it's only 11:15
4. can we go to the store to get something? (like we have a money tree)
5.getting up in the morning and just go with the flow!!!

so here to you all ....Chelsea, Blake,Ethan,Hannah and Dylan!!!

I'm gonna miss you all and how crazy the House is during the summer vacation , yes it's gonna be nice to be available to do things while you all are at school , like go groceries shopping or having the car service or paying bills...but I'm gonna miss you all a bunch...even when I said I can not wait untill you all go back to school !!! (it was just a little white lie)

You all are the love of my life and I'm grate full to heavenly father for giving me all of you to me and daddy!!!!





Have a safe new school year!! make good choices with the people you all choose to be friends with and remember let your light shine , heavenly father loves you and is there for you!!!







Have a great year!!


Love,


Mama:)

4 comments:

Brooke said...

All summer I look forward to the first day of school and when it finally gets here it is bitter sweet. It sounds like we have the exact same thoughts -- you're a great mom!

Alabama Apples said...

How true! Have a great school year, little Parkes!

Lisanka- Thank you again for helping me get Jos into ER Dickson!

Susan said...

At the end of the school year, I can't wait for summer and then at the end of summer I can't wait for the first day of school. I'm like you, I miss the kids but it is nice to be back in a routine. I hope ya'll have a great year! Just think, next year Ethan will be at Phillips and the two little ones will be in 5th! How did that happen? Can someone please tell me?!!!

Maureen said...

It is always sad to me when summer is over. Its sad too at the end of each school year. Realizing they are growing up is what kills me. Nice to hear there are people that think like me.