Friday, October 3, 2008

TO BLOG OR NOT TO BLOG


I have been thinking about this blog thing for a while.. I wasn't to sure if I wan to keep blogging, and after a a month or so , I though I need to blog , just to keep some kind of record or journal for my family. And what really got me about blogging is this:

two years ago I lost my citizenship certificated , I have look for the darn papers all over the old house before we move and I though for sure I would find them!!
but not I was so freaking wrong!! ( who in the world would loose a document so important?....oh let me guess ..uh....ME! )
Now here is where my problem starts, if I would had a journal or blog or whatever !! I could had writing about the day I went to be sworn and became a citizen of this country and could had send a form for a copy ... but oh nooo!! in the form one of the questions is What day and year did you became a citizenship? hello!!! do I remember? NO!!! , you will think I could remember that day..... is just like I was born again!! and not only that , if I sent the form and is incomplete or missing something I would have to fill another one...and not just that It will cost me and extra $ 385.00
so if I do it wrong the first time and I have to sent it for a second time that will be almost $800.00 dollars!!
All just because I can not remember the day I became a citizen !!!! is been impossible for me to get in touch with a real immigration agent, all I get is a stupid computer that gets me to no where!!
So I though I better write about things that I think is important for my family and this is what I've been doing for the last month or so:

1. I've working in the garage!!! looking in boxes in the hope that I can find my papers!! ( no luck yet)
Chelsea got her permit....and yes!!!I'm teaching her how to drive...I just pray for our safety and for all those that are driving around us!! :)










My Ethan just turn eleven years old!!!....... Happy Birthday!!! Love u ,Mama
















Hannah banana just turn ten years old this past Set.


Sometimes I think I can be better than Martha Steward..... so I painted the faucet in the 1/2 of bathroom:




before and after ( I know I need to change the water drain stopper) :)





3. I've painted my front door!!!! I think it looks really good!! now is red instead of white!!





4. I've been reading a lots of books.....


5. I've been working out for the last six or eight weeks.... and I love it!! no photos of me yet!!!
6. THIS PAST SATURDAY I RAN MY FIRST !!!!! 5K. ( WELL FAST WALK AND RUN )

4 comments:

Andrea said...

First, sorry that I hurt your foot today.
Second, congrats on all the exercise, running the 5K etc, etc. I'm proud of you!
Third--PLEASE CALL THE MAN WHO BOUGHT YOUR HOUSE AND HAVE HIM LOOK IN THOSE DRAWERS UP TOP. I'M TELLING YOU THAT IS WHERE YOUR PAPERS ARE. Please believe me!!!:)

Lynne said...

Hey Lisanka - Thanks for the update. I hope you find your papers. What Andrea said makes sense, I think you should give it a try. Yay for Chelsea! I'm sure she'll be a great driver. Tell Hannah and my future son-in-law (hee, hee) "Happy Birthday" for me. Your front door looks great. I LOVE it.

Maureen said...

Your house is so nice. You need to bring your little Martha Stewart self to my house and fix it up. I bet you have a lot of people with dibbs on your kids to marry one of theirs. I may have to get in on that like Lynne. The thing with the papers has got to be awfully frustrating. There must be some other way to find the information you need. Good luck with that.

Alabama Apples said...

I totally love your faucet! You are so talented. You look so fabulous. Working out is DEFINITELY working out for you. Good luck on finding your papers...uggh...