Sunday, August 3, 2008

I just do not know how to do this picture thing!!

OK I 'm trying to set some of this Summer pictures on the blog.....but is getting on my nerves!!!


I though , computers is supposed to make your life easier...but not for me!!!





I can not get the darn pictures from the bottom of the blog , just encase some of you want to see them, you will have to go all the way to the bottom of the page....I will put some more once I get the ones out of my cell-phone...so I hope is not as hard and complicated to do it, so for now I hope you all like the pictures





Lisanka :)

3 comments:

Susan said...

Oh, I LOVE the slide show!!! You did a great job. But, I almost didn't recognize you and Annie. Ya'll are so skinny=) Thanks for sharing!!!!

Andrea said...

I love your new background and your slide show. Can't help you out on how to put it on the top for two reasons: I have been too lazy to put one together, and also I always forget my camera. You and Susan probably have more pictures of my kids than me. HA!
Glad to see ya bloggin'

Alabama Apples said...

I love your blog background! Your kids are so darling! WE're glad you're back!