Thursday, August 7, 2008

Happy birthday Dylan

Dylan just turn 9 this past Saturday..and like you all know we only have birthday party on even years ,
last year when he turn 8 we did not have a party for him just because things did not workout exactly like we had plan ....which is nothing!!!
So I told him next year you will have a b-day party...well this year came, and he said he wants a real electric guitar!!!
I told him OK we will get the guitar for you and since your b-day is on Sunday we will have just cake and ice cream with us ....well he went on about how he had told Harry, Hunter and Dylan that we will have a small party with them on Saturday , so I just went like WHAT?!!

I did not want a party on that day because we just had gotten home from the beach (me,Chelsea,Hannah and Sarah Jordan) so the last thing I wanna to do... is to have a b-day party especially when you have not plane one.
Anyway he just keep nagging about it and complaining all afternoon...and I keep saying not, your b-day is tomorrow and that is that !! we will have cake and ice cream tomorrow after church ok , so the nagging went on and on .....so finally I said fine we will have cake and ice cream today...but tomorrow there will be nothing for you ok.
He was fine with that so we had the b-day party!!!! 3 friends.....he got the guitar he want it and some accessories, So the next day at church Sister Singleton and I were talking about birthdays and I told her today is Dylan b-day he is turning 9!!! , and she said oh that's good Dylan happy b-day!!
And then she continue to talk and said... I know, birdie b-day was Friday, Allie was yesterday and joey is today!!! .......and then.... she said........ Dylan b-day is not today!!!! ........it was yesterday!!!....I said, oh no is today!!!!, and she said no because Dylan and Allie share b-day!!! and her birthday was yesterday ( she said it to me so nice and sweet )so for a year or more I had my son thinking that his b-day was the 3rd of August and not the 2Nd of august like is ,my ...poor child he is going to need some serious counseling and how sad........ I could not remember my own child b-day!!!
But just to make my self feel better this is why I can not remember the dates!!! and get soooooo confuse!!
Chelsea's b-day 05-3-93
Blake's b-day 03-11-96
Ethan's b-day 10-3-97
Hannah's b-day 09-03-98
Dylan's b-day 08-02-99
I just hope I got every body right...next time I will look at the birth certificated
SO HAPPY CONFUSE BIRTHDAY DYLAN....LOVE MAMA:)
draft

6 comments:

Susan said...

Happy Birthday Dylan!!!! I cannot believe you are nine years old. Wow, you are growing up way too fast!! I can't wait to hear you play your new guitar!

And, Lisanka don't be too hard on yourself...you were close=)

Andrea said...

Lisanka that is too funny, but you do have 5 children! So like Susan said, don't be hard on yourself. He did get cake, ice-cream and the guitar all on the right day! So, it all worked out. AND Dylan is SO SMART, he probably already knew & that's why he told them that his party was on Sat.
OH, and guess what? I only have two children and I was at the doctors filling out the updated paper work and I could not remember if Cecily's bday was on the 21st or the 23rd. So I had to ask the doctor if they could look it up on her original paperwork. Do you know how dumb I felt that I had to ask that! Seriously. The bad thing is that I STILL confuse the two dates. Now that's bad!

Jolie said...

Hi Lysanka! Wow, what a long time! I do remember you, thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. You have a beautiful family! You all look very happy! I love being able to keep in touch with people who have come and gone in my life! Please keep in touch!

Ann said...

I told people for two years that Megan was born on September 19. She was born on the 17th. I just put it up to the c-section drugs...lol.

Happy Birthday Dylan!

Ann B

Alabama Apples said...

Haahaaa! Oh, you had me laughing so hard! Don't worry, I'm sure Dylan will pull out of this just fine. Believe me, it happens, no worries!

Brooke said...

I can't even remember my kid's names let alone their birthdays. It happens to the best of us!