Saturday, June 9, 2012

Once again is been too long since I have bog!! A lots of good things had happen! Chelsea finish her first semester in college, now Blake is gonna be junior in high school, Ethan is gonna be a freshman this year and Hannah and Dylan this is the last year in middle school! I'm still working at forever XXI doing stock! is just a job! i love the schedule, most of the time Mondays-Fridays not too bad!, and other than that i'm still like a yoyo i gain weight and loose some, up and down! William still a bishop!! and working a lot! right now we only have 4 cats and one dog! uhhhh maybe is that much that much that had happen since the last time I blog!!! maybe is just in my head ...maybe is just the fact that the kids are growing very fast!

1 comment:

Meredith Cowart said...

Thanks for the update blog entry, Lisanka! Very informative... I'm certainly glad that we are in the same ward again! Love you!
p.s. And thanks for letting me work in Primary.